The Land of Oz

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun August Pictures....

O and I have started "Table Time" and try to do a little something each day. One day this past week we put together the ABC floor puzzle IN ORDER. The next day he put it together all by himself.
D wanted her picture taken too!Look out Russell Crow! The star of Gladiator II!!!!
(That is a Bumbo seat on his head...and if you aren't familiar with them... they are WONDERFUL!--I'll try and get a picture of B in it soon.)


DaddyOz told D to go put her sandals on and grab a hat. This is the hat that she grabbed even though it was 90+* outside.

We have found some really interesting NEW things to eat since O started his elimination diet in mid-July. One of our favorites is watermelon smoothies and popsicles. We freeze a bunch of pieces of watermelon and then throw them in the blender. Eat the smoothies and then freeze the leftovers for popsicles. O likes it better than plain watermelon.
The Girls...
A special day of watching a movie in the tent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Londa said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you updated your blog... I've been having O, D and B withdrawals! What wonderful pictures, too! LOVE TO ALL FROM AUNT LA-LA! :)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home