The Land of Oz

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

O's FOURTH BIRTHDAY!!!


I can't believe it!!!
My baby is 4!!!
It seems like just yesterday I was sitting at Christmas dinner getting ready to enjoy some of my mom's delicious pound cake. Then it started. I didn't get to eat that pound cake until O and I returned home from the hospital a number of days later. It has been an amazing 4 years watching "Big Man" grow and learn. I can't even begin to list the many ways the Lord has blessed us through him. Happy Birthday!!!!

December 26, 2002

January 26, 2003

December 26, 2006 "Wake Up!!! YOU ARE 4!!!"

Owen chose Thomas the Tank Engine for his party, homemade pizza for dinner, and Nee-Mommy and Bop-Bop were able to drive up for the party.

What a special treat to share a birthday week with Grandad!!!

UT, here I come!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Londa said...

Oh, I'm in tears... you don't realize how much O has grown until you look at baby pictures to remind you how LITTLE he was! I love that sweet boy!!! Glad he had a fun birthday!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home